Change of Address

If you move after you filed your return, you should send Form 8822, Change of Address to the Internal Revenue Service. If you are expecting a refund through the mail, you should also file a change of address with the U.S. Postal Service. From IRS website

Form 8822, Change of Addressmoving truckCVM

Comments are closed.